School Information

school-house    New students to our school must have a completed Registration form and Freedom of Information package.   Please also make sure the school has a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport, and a copy of their Care Card



Aboriginal Students –  do you have Aboriginal Ancestry?  are you Metis, Inuit, First Nations (Squamish or any other band), status or non-status, on or off reserve?  If so, there are learning opportunities and support services available to you.  Please read the brochure ab-ed-brochure-original and if you feel your child qualifies, then please fill out this form parent-form-for-aboriginal-programs and return it to the school office!  fn-pic


School Supplies – These can be ordered through the Teacher’s File at or you can print off the supplies information.  Please note that these are very BASIC supplies and once your child  has been placed with their classroom teacher, additional supplies may be required.  school-supplies

supply list 2016